Below are the fields descriptions in the SKU CSV file. The required fields are colored red.
- SKU: Partner's item identifier. Walmart includes this value in all communications regarding item information such as orders.
- Is Primary Variant: Notes whether the item is intended as the main variant in a variant grouping. Put "Yes" or "No".
- Variant Group Id: Required if the item is a variant. Make up a number for "Variant Group ID," and add this to all variations of the same product. Partners must ensure uniqueness of their Variant Group IDs.
- Variant Attribute Names: Designate all attributes by which the item is varying. This list may include variants that the category spec has not explicitly identified. Ex: If partner provides data for "Collar Size," and "Collar Size" is not in the list of valid variants, then input "Collar Size" as a value here. Example: collarSize; color; shirtSize
- Product Name: Title of the product to be displayed on the product details page. Brand + Category + Defining Quality + Item Name + Pack Count if applicable. Example: George Girls' Short-Sleeve Polo; Hanes Men's V-Neck Tees, 3-Pack.
- Brand: If item does not have a brand, enter "Unbranded" Example: HP; Toshiba; Unbranded
- Price Currency: Represents the currency of the price. For US dollars put "USD".
- Price amount: The price the customer pays for the product. Please do not use commas or currency symbols. Example: 11.99
- MAP Currency: Represents the currency of the minimum advertised price. For US dollars put "USD".
- MAP Amount: The item's lowest advertised price as agreed upon by the supplier and retailer. Example: 10.99
- Inventory: The quantity of the item available to sell.
- Fulfillment Lag Time: The number of days between when the item is ordered and when it is shipped. Walmart expects this value to be 1 or 2 days.
- Product Tax Code: Code used to identify tax properties of the product. Please follow the instructions from the link below to determine what your product tax code is. It is usually the same for all your products.
- ASIN: the Amazon Standard Identification Number of the product. This is not required but recommended.
- UPC: Universal Product Code of the product. One of UPC, GTIN, EAN or ISBN is required.
- GTIN: Global Trade Item Number of the product. One of UPC, GTIN, EAN or ISBN is required.
- EAN: European Article Number of the product. One of UPC, GTIN, EAN or ISBN is required.
- ISBN: International Standard Book Number of the product. One of UPC, GTIN, EAN or ISBN is required.
- Must Ship Alone: Put "Yes" if your item cannot ship with another item in the same box. If marked "Yes," the ship alone item will not be grouped for ship price calculation.
- Ships In Original Packaging: Can this product be shipped in the original packaging without being put in an outer box? Put "Yes" or "No". This is to indicate whether it's possible for the item to be shipped in original box, not whether it is required.
- Shipping Weight (lb): Input the weight of the individual selling unit.
- Description: Overview of the key selling points of the item, marketing content, and highlights in paragraph form. For SEO purposes, repeat the product name and relevant keywords here.
The George - Girls' Short Sleeve Polo Shirt will make a great addition to your daughter's uniform wardrobe. This short-sleeved girls' shirt has a flat knit collar and cuff for a comfortable fit. Plus, it's tagless, so your daughter's skin won't be irritated by a scratchy tag.
This girls' short sleeve polo is made from a cotton blend and treated with Scotchgard for stain protection. It has a two-button placket, an extended back hem, and vents on each side hem. The girls' polo shirt is machine washable and very easy to maintain.
- Feature 1 - Feature 8: key features of the product.
- Main Image Url: Link to the main image of your product. The main image is the face of your product. Walmart requires one and only one main image.
- Additional Image Url 1 - 5: these are additional images you would like to include for the product.
- Swatch Image URL: Enter the swatch image location in "Swatch Image URL" and its corresponding variant attribute name in "Swatch Variant Attribute". Required for products with visual variations, like color or pattern. List the swatches in the order you recommend they appear on the site.
- Swatch Image Variant: Attribute name corresponding to the swatch. Example: color, pattern
- Category: This is the category of the product. Please create a draft product using SlickCentral UI to determine the list of available categories.
- Sub Category: This is the subcategory of the product. Please create a draft product using SlickCentral UI to determine the list of available categories.
- Attribute: This is the attribute name specific to the category of the product. There may be required attributes depending on the category and subcategory of your product. Please create a draft product using SlickCentral web application to determine the list of required attributes for your category.
- Value: This is the value of the attribute. Please create a draft product using SlickCentral web application to determine the possible values for the attribute.