Fulfillment Nodes are locations where you can fulfill your Jet orders from. Jet allows you to adjust your inventory, price and shipping cost based on Fulfillment nodes.
Adding Fulfillment Nodes to SlickCentral
Most of the time, we are able to automatically retrieve your fulfillment node from Jet. If you do not see your fulfillment node listed here, you can add fulfillment nodes manually by following these steps.
- Login to SlickCentral.
- Click on the Integrations from the menu bar and select Jet.
- Scroll down to the Fulfillment Node section.
- Click on Add Fulfillment Node. A form should appear.
- In another tab, log in to your Jet Partner Portal and click on Fulfillment from the left menu.
- In the Fulfillment Nodes table, you should find the Name and Fulfillment Node of each fulfillment node you provided to Jet. Copy that to the form shown in SlickCentral.
- Click on Save in SlickCentral. Your newly added Fulfillment node should now appear under the Fulfillment nodes section.
Removing Fulfillment Nodes from SlickCentral
To remove incorrect fulfillment nodes from SlickCentral, click on the "x" icon on the top right of the fulfillment node you would like to remove.