This guide will walk you through how to initiate a refund on Slickcentral
To initiate a refund:
1. Click on the Orders from the navigation bar and select Orders.
2. You should now see all your orders listed. Click on either or tab from the sub-menu. This will filter out orders based on the selected criteria.
3. Click on the Order ID of the desired order. This will open up the Order Details page for that order.
4. You should now see the details pertaining to that order. Click on the button located in the top right area of this page.
5. You should now see a pop-up window. In this form, please fill out all the details pertaining to the order. Please note that more than one order might be displayed on the form for filling, depending on the type of order.
6. Once you are done filling in the details, click on . Your order will then be refunded. You can confirm if it has been refunded by checking in the Refunds tab.