This guide will walk you through how to reset your Slickcentral password in case you are unable to access your account.
To reset your password:
- On the login page, click on Forgot Password.
- You should now see a Reset Password form. Enter your email address and click on Send Email.
- In your inbox, look for an email from email@example.com. If you can't see it in your inbox, please check if it is in your spam folder.
- In the email, you should see a link that helps you to reset your password. You can either click on the link or copy and paste it into your browser.
- On the page opened by following the link, you should see an Enter New Password form. Enter your new password in both input fields and click on Save.
Slickcentral will then redirect you back to the login page where you can now log in with your new credentials!