Jet allows you to modify your shipping charge for individual SKUs. This will override the default settings, with the ability to drill down to the fulfillment node level. This article will guide you on how to modify the shipping exceptions of a product on SlickCentral.
To modify a product's shipping exceptions:
1. Click on Products from the menu bar and select Jet Listings.
2. Click on the SKU of the product that you would like to modify.
3. You should now see the product details of the product. Scroll down to the Shipping Exceptions section on the page.
4. Here, you can edit the product's shipping details. The following are the fields available in this section:
- Fulfillment Node: This is the location name for a given fulfillment node. Represents the physical location of the merchant's store.
- Service Level: This field should be used if you are defining your shipping options by service level. This is not carrier specific.
- Shipping Method: This field indicates a specific shipping method e.g. UPS Ground, UPS Next Day Air, FedEx Home, Freight.
- Exception Type: This field indicates if you want the product to be shipped exclusively (only with) or restrictively (not including) via the shipping level of shipping method provided.
- Override Type: There are two override types available:
- Override charge - A charge that overrides the default shipping charge.
- Additional charge - A charge that is added to the default shipping charge.
- Charge Amount: This is the amount added to your default shipping charge when override type is "Additional charge".
5. Once you are done editing, click on Save to submit your changes.
If you would like to modify the shipping exceptions of multiple products at once, please refer to our documentation on how to upload shipping exceptions in bulk here