Jet allows you to add Return Exceptions to a product. These exceptions will be used to determine how and to where a product is returned unless the merchant specifies otherwise in the Ship Order message. This guide will walk you through how to add a Return Exception for a product in SlickCentral.
To modify a product's return exceptions:
1. Click on the tab on the top menu. Select Jet Listings.
2. Click on the SKU of the product that you would like to modify.
3. You should now see the product details of the product. Scroll down to the Return Exceptions section on the page.
4. Here, you can edit the product's return exception details. The following are the fields available in this section:
- Return Node: This is the return location name for a given return node. It represents the physical location of the merchant's store.
- Shipping Method: This field indicates a specific shipping method. By default, Jet chooses its method, FedEx ground. You can, however, select other options.
- Return Time: This field indicates the number of days after purchase in which a customer can return the item.
5. Once you are done editing, click on Save to submit your changes.
If you would like to modify the return exceptions of multiple products at once, please refer to our documentation on how to upload return exceptions in bulk here