This article can be used together with SlickCentral's bulk product import CSV file. It can guide you while you fill the CSV file with your list of products.
Bulk SKU Import Limitations
- Using bulk import, there is no way to upload your images to SlickCentral servers. Therefore, you can only provide image URLs and not the images themselves.
- Images may not come from the ecx.images-amazon.com domain. Jet rejects these images.
- Can only upload a maximum of 5MB at a time.
- SKU: SKU should not have blank spaces. Example: example-sku. If spaces are found in SKUs our scripts would automatically convert them to hyphens. This field is
- Title: The title of a given merchant SKU. Should be 5 to 500 characters. This field is
- Multipack Quantity: Number of items with the given Standard Product Code that makes up your merchant SKU (product offer). Should be 1 to 128. This field is
- ASIN: Amazon Standard Identification Number. This is required if the Standard product code is not provided. Length should be 10.
- Standard Product Codes: Type should be one of GTIN-14, EAN, ISBN-10, ISBN-13, UPC. The format is TYPE:CODE,TYPE:CODE. Example: UPC:123456789012,GTIN-14:34889340849244. You can specify as many codes as you would like. This field is required if ASIN is not specified.
- Brand: Should be 1 to 100 characters. This field is
- Main Image Url: URL location where Jet.com can access the image. The only unsupported image file formats are multilayer png and gif. The images should be 40,000 pixels or larger. One side must be at least 100 pixels. There is no limit to image size. This field is
- Category Id: this is the category of your product. You can find the list of categories (node id’s) from Jet’s dropbox. Please provide the L2 Node Id and not the name. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/majqo91ph2k8x0p/AAAuptZqLPwLB-muVRq7JN-ja?dl=0. The current latest version is marked CURRENT.
NOTE: you can also use the tool we provide. To get to this tool, click on the top right icon and go to Tools. There, you can select your product category and you will find all the Category Ids and their Attribute Ids.
MSRP, Mfr part Number, Manufacturer, Shipping Weight Pounds, Map Price, Map Implementation, Description, and Bullets are not required for you to be able to upload a product. However, they are recommended by Jet and might be required for your specific product after Jet has reviewed your product.
- MSRP: The manufacturer's suggested retail price or list price for the product. (Must be >= 0.01)
- Mfr part Number: Part number provided by the original manufacturer of the merchant SKU. (Must be 1 to 50 characters)
- Manufacturer: Manufacturer of the merchant SKU. Should be 1 to 100 characters.
- Shipping Weight Pounds: Weight of the merchant SKU when in its shippable configuration. (Must be >= 0.01)
- Map Price: Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) for the product. This price is used as the display or reference price when price policy value 102 is used via the map implementation field. (Must be >= 0.01)
- Map Implementation: Described in the Map Implementation section.
- Description: Must be 1 to 2000 characters.
- Bullets: Must be 1 to 500 characters.
- Swatch Image: URL location where Jet.com can access an image of a color or fabric for a given merchant SKU. The image has the same constraint as main image URL.
- Alternate Images: Any additional images you would like to include for the product. The images have the same constraint as the main image URL.
- Category Attributes: Here you can provide different attributes for your product. The available attributes depend on the Category of your product. To get the list of available attributes, go to Tools page in SlickCentral (select Tools after clicking the top right icon). Example: Category Attribute Id could be 119 (for color) and value could be blue. Provide Units if and only if there exists a Units entry in the “Attribute Units” column of the table in the Tools page.