This article describes the several types of CSV that you can upload to Jet using SlickCentral.
Upload File Types
SlickCentral has multiple CSV formats for different types of information about your product. The CSV formats are:
- SKU: Using this CSV you can provide general information about your product such as title, description, images and more. It can be used to edit your current listings in bulk or to upload new listings. For a more detailed description, click here.
- Price and Inventory: This CSV file should be used to upload your Price and Inventory in bulk.
- Variation: use this CSV file to create variation relationships between your products.
- Shipping Exception: Jet allows you to update your product on a per product and per fulfillment node basis. This CSV file lets you upload your exceptions in bulk.
- Return Exception: Lets you update your return policy on a per product basis.
- Archive: you can archive or activate your SKUs in bulk using this CSV file. This is very useful for merchants that have tens of thousands of SKUs.