Before you can integrate SlickCentral with Amazon, you will need to authorize SlickCentral to access your Amazon Account. Follow these simple steps to connect SlickCentral with your Amazon account.
- Go to http://developer.amazonservices.com
- Click the Sign up for MWS button.
- Log in with your Amazon Seller Account credentials. Skip this step if you are already logged in.
- Once you are logged in, select "I want to authorize an application to access my Amazon seller account with Amazon MWS" and provide the following information:
- Application Name: SlickCentral
- Application's Developer Account Number: 0936-6624-8869
- Click on the Next button.
- Accept the license agreement, and click on the Next button again.
- You should now see your Seller ID, Marketplace IDs and MWS Auth Token. You will be providing this information to SlickCentral.
- On another tab:
- Go to SlickCentral and Login.
- Click on Integration on the top bar and select Amazon.
- In the Amazon API Authentication section, provide your Amazon Seller ID and MWS Auth Token to SlickCentral. Click on Authenticate.
- Once you Authenticate, Amazon Product List section should appear. Please wait until all your products are downloaded before continuing the setup. You should see the download progress at the top right of your screen once we are done fetching your list of Amazon products.
Once the download is done, you can
- Migrate your products from Amazon to Jet and Walmart using this instruction.
- Setup automated fulfillment for Jet using this instruction.