If this is your first time selling on Jet and you have not completed setting up your Jet Partner Portal, please follow these steps to connect your SlickCentral account with Jet and complete your Jet Partner Portal setup.
- Log in to your Jet Partner Portal Account.
- In your Jet Partner Portal, complete the setup process until you get to the integration step.
- Choose Third-party integrator and select SlickCentral from the drop-down.
- You should now see a summary of each step. Click on Continue.
- In the next page, you will have access to your Live API Keys
- Log In to your SlickCentral account.
- Go to Integrations -> Jet
- You should now see the Live API Keys page of SlickCentral. Copy and Paste your Live API Keys (from step 5) from your Jet Partner Portal to your SlickCentral Account.
- Click on Authenticate.
- When successfully authenticated, you will be taken to the Jet Product List Page.
- To complete your Jet Partner Portal account setup, you will need to create your first Live Product. To do so, click on Add Product on the top right of the Jet Product List page you are in.
- Fill the form and click on Save and Upload to Jet.
- Go to your Jet Partner Portal and refresh the page. If the page does not change, try to log out and log back in again.
- You should now have your account activated. Click on the Live link on the bottom left of your Jet Partner Portal.
- Click on Products from the sidebar.
- You should now see the product you uploaded in step 12.
Please refer to our documentation on uploading Jet products to find out the different ways you can upload your products.
Thank you for Choosing SlickCentral.