You can easily download your products from Shopify and pre-fill your Jet and Walmart listing forms using SlickCentral. Follow the steps below to migrate your products from Amazon to Jet or Walmart.
- Log In to SlickCentral and connect your SlickCentral account with Shopify if you have not done so already. Also, make sure that you are connected to either Jet or Walmart.
- You have the following options:
- If you would like to migrate all your products, click on Migrate all on the top right of the table.
- If you would like to only migrate some of your products, select the Shopify products you would like to migrate and click on Migrate on the top right.
- Select the marketplace you would like to migrate to and click on Migrate Products.
- Wait until SlickCentral is done migrating your products. Note: Do not look for the products in your Jet Partner Portal or Walmart Seller Center yet. SlickCentral will not upload your products to Jet or Walmart. Inside SlickCentral, go to Products->Jet Listings or Products->Walmart Listings to find the draft products that were created. Please click on each product and provide the missing data to upload your products.