Return Nodes are locations your customers can return the items they bought from Jet.
Adding Jet Return Nodes
Unlike fulfillment nodes, we do not automatically retrieve your Return Nodes from Jet. You need to provide your Return Nodes to SlickCentral if you would like to provide return exception specific to a return Node. To add your return nodes, follow the steps below:
- Login to SlickCentral.
- Click on the Integrations from the menu bar and select Jet.
- Scroll down to the Return Node section.
- In another tab, go to your Jet Partner Portal and click on Fulfillment from the left menu.
- If you have some of your Fulfillment Nodes as Return Nodes, copy the Name and Return Node Id to the form you opened in SlickCentral. You can also add Return Nodes from the "Return Only Locations" table.
- Once you have filled the Return Location and Return Node Id, you can click Save to save the Return Node to SlickCentral. Your newly added return node should now appear under the Return Nodes section.
Removing Return Nodes
To remove incorrect fulfillment nodes from SlickCentral, click on the "x" icon on the top right of you fulfillment node you would like to remove.